Wednesday 2 March 2011

Wednesday Knit Will Be One!



Yes, it's true! Wednesday Knit will be turning the grand ol' age of one this month - 30th March to be exact!

You don't know how excited I am by this fact! I can't believe my little knitting club will be ONE!! To celebrate this momentus occassion in my knitting career/club life, I'm going to have a little party! But this won't just be any party. Oh, no.




We're going to have a knit crawl. A WEDNESDAY KNIT CRAWL to be precise! It's a bit like a pub crawl without the getting drunk park! Instead of going to a pub, I'm inviting you all to come visit some of the best wool shops in London with me. Already confirmed are Prick Your Finger in Bethnal Green, Fabrications on Broadway Market and All The Fun of the Fair in Kingly Court/Carnaby Street! And all these lovely, lovely ladies (and shops) are offering Wednesday Knit readers 10-20% discount!

The day will be spent blogging and tweeting from these fab locations and a couple more will be added on hopefully soon. The Wednesday Knit Crawl will end up at The Travel Bookshop in Notting Hill for our monthly Last Wednesday Knitting Club meeting at 6pm and from there we will just have to see how much birthday cake we can consume before 8:30pm!

The itinerary still needs to be confirmed andthere will be a discount voucher available to print off here closer to the time, but EVERYONE is welcome!

I hope you are as excited about this as I am! As soon as the itinerary is up, you can choose to come along for the whole day or just one or two locations or just the meeting in the evening! It's entirely up to you!

I'll be posting more often around here too this month, to celebrate the 1st birthday of Wednesday Knit and hopefully will have a few little surprises for you all along the way! I'll see you all soon!


xx Knitter Love, Jackie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment