Friday 1 April 2011

THANK YOU ALL!


Just a quick post as I almost forgot to upload these onto the blog...


This is to say a massive thank you to everyone that has supported me throughout the past year! For tomorrow only (Saturday 2nd April, 2011) Prick Your Finger, Fabrications and All the Fun of the Fair are offering special discounts of 15%, 10% and 20% respectively to Wednesday Knit members and blog readers!

The boring but essential info - the vouchers are valid for one use per shop, and in store only. Please show the voucher when you go in as without it, you can't get your discount!

These shops were the venues for the Wednesday Knit Crawl and I used up my discounts buying a few balls of wool from each!

Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back later with a few more images from the knit crawl and a round up of what is coming next for Wednesday Knit!!

xx Knitter Love, Jackie xx

1 comment: